Professeur affilié à PSE
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
5e étage, bureau 57
Tél. 01 80 52 17 18
Scientific coordinator of the EURHISFIRM European collaborative project
- Monnaie, crédit, finances - approche historique
Dean of research, European Business School
Private professor of finance, European Business School
Affiliate professor, PSE-Ecole d'Economie de Paris
Architecture of financial system, long-run evolution of financial systems, financial databases, digital social sciences, financial regulation, stock exchange industry organization, market microstructure, financial crisis; banking; banking crisis; financial history, geography of finance, sociology of finance.
ONGOING SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES
- Since 04/2017 Scientific coordinator of the EURHISFIRM European collaborative project
- Since 10/2016 Member of the Steering committee of Eurofidai (UPS - CNRS)
- Since 09/2016 Invited Member of the Steering Committee of the IRIS Governance Analytics (Initiative de Recherche Stratégique Interdisciplinaire - Paris Sciences et Lettres)
- Since 10/2015 Principal investigator of the ANR JCJC project "SYSRI-30 (Systemic Risk in the 1930s), funded by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche.
- Since 10/2015 Principal investigator of the project "Belle Epoque", funded by the Paris Sciences et Lettres.
- Since 09/2014 Member of the Marie Curie European Project "INCAS" (Understanding Institutional Change in Asia: A comparative perspective with Europe (EHESS, Graduate School of East Asian Studies, FU Berlin, University of Oxford, Waseda University, Bruegel and the Japanese German Center in Berlin).
- Member of the CUTICE - EHESS (Committee for the use of information and communication technologies)
- Since 01/2014 Member of the Research Project "Geo-historical Data" (EHESS), supervised by Marc Barthelemy (CEA-Saclay) and Maurizio Gribaudi (EHESS).
- Since 11/2012 Member of the Scientific Council of the Historical Department (Mission Historique) of the Banque de France.
- Since 2011 EQUIPMENT OF EXCELLENCE (EQUIPEX) "D-FIH (Data for Financial
History)", funded by the French Government (Program Investissements d'Avenir). Scientific manager of the project, member of the Executive Committee, member of the Scientific Committee, member of the Steering Committee.
- Since 9/2010 Member of the Scientific Council - European Business School