Chercheur associé à PSE
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
4e étage, bureau 58
Tél. 01 80 52 17 18
Scientific coordinator of the EURHISFIRM European collaborative project
Groupes de recherche : Histoire économique et sociale
- Monnaie, crédit, finances - approche historique
- Économie politique et institutions
- Economie financière
- Crises financières
- 04/2019, Visting researcher, Waseda Institute for Advances Studies, Tokyo (Ref: Prof. Kazuhiko Yago)
- 2015-2018, Principal investigator of the project “Belle Epoque”, funded by the Paris Sciences et Lettres.
- 2014-2019, Member of the Marie Curie European Project “INCAS” (Understanding Institutional Change in Asia: A comparative perspective with Europe.
- 2014-2018, Member of the Research Project “Geo-historical Data” (EHESS), supervised by Marc Barthelemy (CEA-Saclay) and Maurizio Gribaudi (EHESS).
- 05-06/2016, Visting researcher, Waseda Institute for Advances Studies, Tokyo (Ref: Prof. Hideaki Miyajima)
- 03-04/2015, Visting researcher, Stern School of Business - New York University (ref: Prof. Richard Sylla)
- 2014-2015, Member of the project “Stock Exchanges for SMEs: An International Comparison”, funded by the Observatoire du financement des entreprises par le marché (Banque de France, Caisse de Dépôts, Ministère de l’Economie, Autorité des Marchés Financiers, MEDEF, NYSE-Euronext)
- 2011-2013, Principal investigator (with Paul Lagneau-Ymonet – Paris Dauphine) of the project “A Socio-insitutional approach at the market funding of SMEs in France”, funded by the Observatoire du financement des enterprises par le marché (Banque de France, Caisse de Dépôts, Ministère de l’Economie, Autorité des Marchés Financiers, MEDEF, NYSE-Euronext)
- 2009-2013, Member of the research project “Lessons from the Management of the 1889 Banking Crisis in France” funded by the Institut Europlace de Finance, the Paris School of Economics Foundation and Rutgers University, with Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur (Paris School of Economics-EHESS) and Eugene White, (Rutgers University).
- 2013, Coordinator of the project « The Cash in the French Payment System (Le rôle des espèces dans le marché françois des moyens de paiement), funded by BRINK’S.
- 2009-2011, Member of the research project “Stock Exchanges’ Auctions: The Paris and Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Europe”, funded by Procope-DAAD 2010 and supervised by Helen Callaghan and Paul Lagneau-Ymonet.
- 2008-2010, Coordinator of the research project “The Impact of the Mifid Directive on Regulated Markets. Lesson from a Natural Experience: the French Stock Exchanges, 1892-1903” (with Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur), funded by the Finance and Innovation Foundation
- 02-04/2008, Sidney I. Simon Visiting Scholar at the Department of Economics of Rutgers University (NJ-USA)
- 2007-2010, Coordinator of the project “Paris as Competing Financial Center”, funded by the Paris Council and supervised by Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur.
- 2006-2009, Member of the ANR project “Convergence and Divergence of National Financial System, 1871-1971”, funded by the National Research Agency (France) and supervised by Patrice Baubeau (Paris Ouest La Défense University).
- 2004-2006, Member of the ANR project “Law and Economics: France in the XIX Century”, funded by the National Research Agency (France) and supervised by Alessandro Stanziani (EHESS-CNRS).
- 2003-2005, Member of the research project “Credit, Territories, and Nation: France and Italy, XIX-XX Centuries”, supervised by Olivier Feiertag (Paris X) and Giuseppe Conti (Pisa University).
- 2001-2004, Member of the research project “The Social banking in Italy: an exploration”, funded by Giordano Dell’Amore Foundation (Intesa Bank) and supervised Luisa Anderloni (Genoa University).
- 2000-2004, Member of the research project “Evolution of the French Financial System”, funded by the National Research Agency (France) and supervised by Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur (Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University and Delta).
- 2004, Survey and inventory of Lyon Bourse archives. Project funded by Euronext – Paris.
- 2001-2005, Survey and inventory of Paris Bourse archives with Paul Lagneau-Ymonet (CSE-EHESS). Project funded by Euronext – Paris.
- 2000-2001, Member of the research project “Privatization and Modernization of Postal Systems. New Opportunities in the Area of Financial Services”, funded by Poste Italiane and supervised by Roberto Ruozi (Bocconi University in Milan) and Luisa Anderloni (Genoa University).
- 2000-2001, Research assistant in the research project “Overindebtness: Comparing European Experiences”, supervised by Luisa Anderloni (Genoa University)
- 2000-2001, Research assistant in the research project “Funding Policies and Strategies of Leasing Company”, supervised by Roberto Ruozi (Bocconi University in Milan).