Economics for everybody
Paris School of Economics and its scholarly community have, from the beginning, promoted the notion of “economics serving society”.
For more than 10 years, PSE has regularly highlighted the work of its researchers through “Economics for everyone”.
In 2022, “Economy for everyone” becomes “Economics for everybody”. Furthermore, it will now offer a thematic approach. Works related to different themes will be presented for about 6 weeks, with one publication per week.
The ambition remains the same: to make the research work carried out at PSE and its laboratories accessible to everybody.
From now on, you will find on this page our contributions in the form of articles, interviews, infographics, comics, podcasts... to better understand together the economic issues and challenges of tomorrow.
To receive our invitations, newsletters and so on: follow this link.
Two years after the start of the pandemic, Pierre-Jean Lancry, acting president of the Haut Conseil pour l’Avenir de l’Assurance Maladie (HCAAM) and Lise (...)
Discover our new Economics for everybody comic book panel: “Outlook on the kidney paired donation program in France” inspired by Olivier Tercieux’s work (...)
This new infographic based on the work of Andrew Clark provides an analysis of the factors behind COVID-19 vaccine reluctance...
Discover Meng Jiang’s graph dedicated to the health pathways followed by patients with a rare disease (...)
Socio-economic inequalities are most often approached, especially by economists, from the angle of differences in income or wealth. However, numerous (...)
Events for the general public
Among the scores of events organised each year by PSE, several lectures are open to everyone - register here to receive invitations and access the lectures on our youtube account. (if you wish to access the full agenda, follow this link)
Videos on the Nobel Prize in Economics
Watch our videos highlighting the work of Nobel Prize-winning researchers in economics.
Researchers on the bookshelves
Books aimed at the general public and students: each year, our economists edit several publications on various topics, designed for a general readership.
Actions supported by PSE
- Le Printemps de l’économie: since 2013, PSE has been a partner in this annual Paris-region event that brings together hundreds of citizens and lycee students.
- Les Journées de l’économie: also since 2013, PSE has been a partner of the JECO, organized in the city of Lyon, where thousands of participants gather each year.
- PSE supports Regards croisés sur l’économie (RCE) which aims to bridge the gap between academic research and public debate.
Past work of our researchers
- “5 papers... in 5 minutes !”: a regular selection of abstracts of recent academic articles, edited in a short and accessible format.
- PSE newsletter: a trimestral publication giving you access to the latest research conducted by PSE, and also to older material such as interviews with invited guests.
- “A word from...”: interviews on various subjects of current interest.
- In the news: some scientific work that had a large echo in the media.
These actions are co-funded by a French government subsidy managed by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche under the framework of the Investissements d’avenir programme reference ANR-17-EURE-0001.