PSE Full Professor
Campus Jourdan – 48 Boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
5th floor, office 08
Phone +33(0)1 80 52 16 88
PSE doctoral programme director
- Evaluation of public policies in developing countries
- Household economics in developing countries
- Economy wide country studies (Brazil, China, India…)
- Demography and Household Economics
- Agricultural Economics and development
Fields of interest
Household economics and economics of the family; rural households’ production choices, poverty and well-being.
I work mainly in the sub-Saharan African context, where I collected several household surveys. In the first field of research, I study fertility choices, fostering and marital trajectories, as well as intra-household allocation of resources. In the second, I evaluate the introduction of a new agricultural technology (improved seeds) and its impact on production choices, nutrition and poverty.
OFFICE HOURS (for PSE students only)
Please register HERE
PhD Students: for any other request, please contact Veronique Guillotin, office R5-55.