Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis - EDCBA master of science
(save the date) October 18, 2017
Launching Seminar of the new Master of Science “Economic Decision and Cost Benefit Analysis” (EDCBA).
October 18, 2017 - Jourdan Campus, Paris. 5 pm > 7 pm
- Registration is free but compulsory: sylvain.riffe psemail.eu
- Download the full program in pdf
- See the dedicated page
- Any questions about the new MSc EDCBA? Contact us via master-edcba psemail.eu
EDCBA is a Masters of Science (MSc) in economic calculation for investment decisions, applied to sectors of the economy currently in full expansion: planning, energy, environment, health, digital transformation.
This initial M2 (Masters of Science) programme, taught entirely in English, is open to French and International students who hold a Masters 1 or 2 degree in economics, statistics or mathematics, university students, and students of the Grandes écoles, engineering schools and business schools.
This teaching programme responds to a real need among firms and administrative organisations for economic assessment of investment projects. It puts together the academic excellence of degrees offered by the École des Ponts ParisTech with the innovative approach taken in courses accredited by the Paris School of Economics. It links skills in economic analysis with an aptitude for innovation that is required for the cost-benefit analysis of investment projects. This Masters of Science promotes dialogue between scientific research and new professional practices in planning and development offices and consulting firms, in medium and large companies (including real estate developers, banks, insurance companies, pharmaceutical laboratories, energy providers, civil engineering firms), regulatory authorities, public departments (e.g., ministries for energy and solidarity, for transport). It also promotes entrepreneurship through the creation of planning and development offices.
- The EDCBA program starts in September 2018: to read all the available information about the courses, the admission process, the job prospects, the tuition fees... download the pdf brochure
The EDCBA Masters comprises three semesters (18 months): two semesters of course work and one semester in professional placement. A number of institutional partners and firms are associated with the programme. In order to prepare students as well as possible, the teaching team will include interventions by professionals, an internship of six months must be completed by each student, and “capstone projects” will be supervised by academic and professional tutors around practical cases sponsored by firms or by partner organisations.
- Launching conference for the EDCBA Masters on 18 October 2017: Ecole des Ponts, PSE and partners. 17h > 19h, campus Jourdan. Pre-registration: sylvain.riffe psemail.eu. Download the programme in pdf.
- Applications: from November 2017 to March 31, 2018
- Interviews: Between April 2, 2018 and April 27, 2018 (Face to face or via Skype)
- Acceptance: Announced by April 30, 2018
- Courses begin in September 2018, Jourdan campus (Paris 14e)
Students who are interested in this Masters, please contact master-edcba psemail.eu
Firms or institutions who might like to become a partner, please contact the Director of the Masters, Carine Staropoli: carine.staropoli psemail.eu