Application and fees
Students that are enrolled in Ukrainian universities and professionals working in Ukraine may participate free of charge.
Please follow the usual application procedure for evaluation (see below).
In addition, email us at summer-school at psemail.eu to let us know about your application and particular situation.
In 2023, the PSE Summer School offers 11 five-day programs: Bounded rationality in decisions and games - Climate Change - Development economics in the field - The Economics of Gender - Experimental Economics - Industrial Organization - Inequality and Institutions - International Trade - Macroeconomics - Microeconometrics - Migration Economics.
The details about the application process, the fees, the cancellation policy... are the same for all the programs. Everything that is written in this section is also available in the “Fees” page of each program.
Applications at a glance
The applications process will open on January 9th
Apply by April 27, 2023 at at 11:59 PM (Paris time) via PSE Application
- For applications sent before April 9, 2023, you have one month to pay upon receipt of the email confirming your participation
- For applications sent after April 9, 2023, you have until May 15, 2023 to pay upon receipt of the confirmation email of your participation Any questions ? Write to us at summer-school at psemail.eu
Your application must include
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A scan or pdf of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used in the application process]
- For Students (PhD included): proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
You may apply to several programmes. After starting your application to one programme you may duplicate it for another programme. Note that you will receive separate replies.
Download this document in pdf version - (PDF - 582 Ko)
Lunches and social events are included in the on site fees.
A 10% discount is offered to:
- Group of 4 people or more.
To benefit from this discount: summer-school at psemail.eu
- PSE Students & Alumni (Masters, PhD and Summer school)
Confirmed participants who wish to cancel must do so in writing by email. In this case, your tuition fees will be partially refunded as follows :
- Cancellation before May 31, 2023: 50% refund
- Cancellation after May 31, 2023: no refund possible
If you must cancel due to force major (e.g., you have been refused a visa or sudden illness), you will be fully reimbursed upon providing proof of the reason.
How to pay the tuition fees?
You have been selected to attend the PSE Summer School 2023 and wish to finalize your registration by paying the tuition fees. Go to the dedicated “Online payment” section where each steps is detailed. Should you have any doubt, please contact us directly via summer-school at psemail.eu.