Application and Fees
In 2021, the PSE Summer School offers 8 five-day programs: Climate Change - Development - Experimental Economics - International Trade - Macroeconomics - Microeconometrics - Migration Economics - Industrial Organization.
The details about the application process, the fees, the cancellation policy... are the same for all the programs. Everything that is written in this section is also available in the “Application & Fees” page of each program.
Applications at a glance
- Applications open on January 1, 2021
- Apply by March 31, 2021* via www.pse-application.eu
- Reviewing on a rolling basis: acceptance within 10 days after the submission of your file
- Once admitted, spots confirmed on a first come first served basis
- Participation guaranteed upon reception of full payment
- Any questions? Write to us at summer-school psemail.eu
* In case seats are still available, we will re-open the application process mid April
Your application must include
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A scan or pdf of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used in the application process]
- For Students (PhD included): proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
You may apply to several programmes. After starting your application to one programme you may duplicate it for another programme. Note that you will receive separate replies.
PSE Summer School - the 2021 Fees
Lunches and social events are included in the on site fees.
A 10% discount is offered to
- Group of 4 people or more. To benefit from this discount, please contact us directly at summer-school psemail.eu
- PSE Students & Alumni (Masters, PhD and Summer school)
Confirmed participants who wish to cancel must do so in writing by email.
Reimbursement is guaranteed in full for sanitary reasons related to COVID-19; otherwise, your tuition fees will be partially refunded as follows:
- Cancellation before May 1, 2021: 80% refund
- Cancellation before June 1, 2021: 50% refund
- Cancellation after June 1, 2021: no refund possible
If you must cancel due to force major (e.g., you have been refused a visa or sudden illness), you will be fully reimbursed upon providing proof of the reason.